Lightning-Fast 2D/3D DWG Viewer
Free TurboViewer is a lightning-fast drawing viewer with powerful capabilities... the first mobile native DWG™ viewer that supports both 2D and 3D... and one of Macworld/iWorld's Top 5 Apps for 2012.
Enjoy smooth multi-touch navigation as you pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around your CAD files.
Well-designed capabilities, such as restoring saved AutoCAD views, 2D or 3D drawing autosense, and canceling errant file loads midstream makes TurboViewer a pleasure to use.
Importing your drawings is easy, simply send an email CAD file attachment to your device's email client or view through iCloud, Web downloads, FTP, Dropbox, WebDav, and other cloud-based storage systems.
Built from the ground up -- and specifically optimized for mobile devices -- TurboViewer may very well become your most important design app.
FREE TurboViewer features include:
- Lightning-fast 2D and 3D environment
- 2D and 3D DWG (AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT®), DXF
- Smooth multi-touch navigation; Pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around document
- Wireframe viewing
- Isometric view
- AutoCAD® SHX font support - Native SHX font support to view localized or custom SHX fonts in your drawing file
- TrueType font support - Improved visual fidelity with native TTF font file support to view True Type Fonts in your drawing file
- Supports AutoCAD linetypes - Maintain visual fidelity as intended
- Restore saved AutoCAD views - Quickly display the best vision of your design
- Tactile sound feedback - Sound confirmation for button and UI item selection
- Autosense for 2D or 3D drawings - Option to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
- Turn on/off 2D/3D autosense navigation
- Option to use two fingers to 3D rotate/tumble or constrain orbit
- Unique time-savers - Able to navigate full-screen preview during file load; Cancel errant file load
File Sharing, Localization, and Support
- Native support for DWG and DXF
- Support for 14 localized languages
- Online wiki help system
- Forum support
TurboViewer is free for iPad, iPhone, and Android.
Note, if you have trouble with TurboViewer, please visit our support forum or contact us directly. Problems you may encounter may be easily resolved by our support team.